The Japanese technique of working the flowers allows us a wide range of possibilities to dye the flowers in any color range, to mold them in such a way so that they appear very natural with their shades and gradients.
In this English Rose course we learn
1) Squeeze the fabric
2) Draw the pattern
3) Cut out all the necessary details for the Rose
4) Prepare the dyes and work the chosen gamma of color
5) Mix and apply the dyes in a special way
7) Shape the petals, especially giving the roses this movement of the edges in a specific way so that they appear natural
8) Form the center with pistils
9) Work leaves and sepals
10) Make the complicated assembly by joining the petals in a specific way
11) Fill the sepal And cover it with silk
12) Make and seal the stem
All courses are shipped by We transfer and you will have it at your disposal forever, you will enjoy the course at your own pace comfortably from wherever you want.
It is forbidden to publish the content of the courses, the material is protected.